• Mandatory individual COVID screening before entering the building. If you have symptoms leading up to the event or on the day of the event, please stay home. You will be given a full refund for the cost of your ticket.
• Masks are required inside of Calgary Life Church at all times.
• Seating will be socially distanced between other couples or individuals.
• No food or drinks will be served at the event. If necessary, you may bring your own water bottle and/or snacks.
• All policies are subject to change depending on provincial requirements. Please follow appropriate guidelines and restrictions for your safety and the safety of those around you. If you have any questions about current policies, you can contact Calgary Life Church directly.
• Limit of 70 couples in order to meet 15 per cent capacity regulations mandated by the Alberta government.
• Alberta Health has reviewed the Calgary Life marriage event and has approved the event to move forward ensuring all of the procedures listed above are followed.
Calgary Life Church
Calgary, ABsold out
The Marriage Enrichment Experience is designed for couples who are seeking to make their strong marriage even stronger with proven principles and practical tools based on the Hope Restored program.
During your conference or retreat, two facilitators will walk you through discussions and exercises that reveal the hidden barriers that keep marriages from thriving. You’ll not only understand what a healthy marriage looks like, but you’ll also learn about the fear cycle, how to avoid it, the value of caring for yourself, and how to communicate with your spouse on a deeper level.
By the end of your time together, you will have learned valuable relationship skills that you can easily apply to your everyday lives in order to create a stronger, healthier marriage.
With Masters degrees in counselling and years of professional and ministry experience, Vicki Hooper and Wayne Reed have the expertise to help couples like you build a relationship that not only survives, but thrives. Having both recently celebrated their respective 25-year wedding anniversaries, they know how important it is to continually learn about yourself and your spouse in order to strengthen your marriage